Dr. Bogner has researched Autism for over 10 years and has a strong interest in the effects of glutamate, glyphosate, and nagalase in the development of the condition. He is actively researching the tremendous role the endocannabinoid system plays in relation to ASD. He offers to navigate parents through a proper diagnostic workup and treatment protocol. Currently, Dr. Bogner is working on advanced protocols for complete autism recovery involving cannabis and the liver. He implements the latest research on specific viral enzymes, vitamin D metabolism, phytocannabinoids as well as glyphosate and other immunotoxic chemicals.
Dr. Christian Bogner is available to be booked for interviews, speaking engagements, radio, TV, conventions, and seminars. For media inquiries, please contact publicist Dwight Zahringer at email@example.com or 248-582-9210 x108.
- “Researchers Roundtable” – High Times Medical Cup Clio, MI 2015
- “Child Medical Cannabis Considerations” – Women Grow 2016
- “Cannabis & Autism” – Holistic Cannabis Summit – April 2016
- “The New Frontier In Autism Spectrum Disorder Recovery: Medical Marijuana” – AutismOne, Chicago 2016
- “Cannabis & Autism” – Marijuana for Medical Professionals, Denver 2016
- “Researchers Conversation on Legalities” – World Medical Cannabis Conference, Pittsburgh April 2017
- “Vaccines, Autism & Signals in the Endocannabinoid System” – AutismOne, Colorado Springs May 2017
- “Post-Vaccination Recovery” – IPAK Focus Conference, Pittsburgh June 2017