Christian Bogner MD, is a board-certified physician with clinical interests in nutritional research. Accomplishing longevity with health maintenance requires strategy, knowledge, spiritual research, inspired dedication, determination and proper detoxification. He has been trained to fix problems mechanically and understands the benefits of a healthy lifestyle to prevent unnecessary medical intervention. He has successfully worked with patients suffering from a variety of medical conditions, including autism, high cholesterol, obesity, diabetes and cancer. His utilization of adjuvant nutritional based therapy helps treat medical conditions. His commitment is exemplified by his accomplishment receiving his certificate in Plant Based Nutrition from Cornell University.
Dr. Christian Bogner is the Medical Director at Oxford Recovery Center, an integrative care facility that serves patients of various backgrounds and medical conditions. Dr. Bogner’s primary interest focuses on autism spectrum research, along with effective treatment options.
Dr. Bogner directs the hyperbaric center and consults with patients seeking holistic approaches to disease. He continuously strives to bring forth cutting-edge research for efficient treatment options that are advancing this field of medicine.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- Nutraceutical Interventions
- AdvancedTesting Protocols
- Endocannabinoid System
- Phytocannabinoid Therapy
- Advanced Genetic Analysis
- AutismOne, Chicago, IL 2016
- AutismOne, Colorado Springs, CO 2017
- AutismOne, Chicago, IL 2018
- Grow It International, Bari, Italy 2017
- World Medical Cannabis Conference & Expo, Pittsburgh, PA 2017
- Medical Marijuana for Medical Professionals, Denver, CO 2016
- Holistic Cannabis Summit 2016
- Michigan Grow, Grand Rapids, MI 2016
- World Autism Organization – International Congress, Houston,TX 2018
- Residency – William Beaumont Hospital; Royal Oak, MI, 2008 – 2010
- Residency Internship – St. John Hospital & Medical Center; Detroit, MI, 2006 – 2007
- Doctor of Medicine – Poznan University of Medical Sciences; Poznan, Poland, 1999-2005
- Plant Based Nutrition Certificate, Cornell University 2016
- Board Certified by American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2012
- Intuitive DaVinci Robotic Certified 2012
Dr. Bogner was involved with creating a cannabis based sublingual spray called *P450 Proxy which is featured on VICELAND’S WEEDIQUETTE in 2017. He is currently working on several other phytocannabinoid intervention modalities, some of which target other organ systems besides the central nervous system.
*U.S. Patent 62/445,047 “Cannabis Based Neuroprotection For Glutamate Excitotoxicity And Oxidative Stress”